"Beautiful Villa for 6 to 8 persons with a great view on a 12th century Castle and Chapel, at the border of a small village called Meyrannes.
- 2200m2 of ground with oak trees
- “Provencale” open Kitchen all equipped
- Living room with wood stove
- 3 bedrooms (all with 2 persons bed)
- 2 toilets and a separated lovely bathroom with large Italian shower
- A ground floor of 50m2 (play room with pool table), washing machine
- Running water, electricity with modern installation (television, DVD player, radio/cd player, Wifi)
- Private covered
swimming pool: 8x4, 1.5m deep with Roman stairs.
Swimming period: from Mai to September
supermarkets, banks, doctor are only
3kms away (Saint Ambroix), plus street markets in a different local town every
In season there are free concerts and “fetes de Village” in one village or another. Eating out is no problem with many restaurants to suit all tastes and pockets.